Vacancy: Internal Audit Analyst
Unit: Tamarind Central Services
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Ensures that he/she monitors the liability accounts to capture the details of significant changes.
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of the VAT and the sales accounts.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the monthly pension accounts.
- Collects and files all the accounts payable listings from the accounts payable departments.
- Ensures that all the laid down accounting procedures and deadlines are followed and met concerning the company liabilities.
- Provides explanations of the significant changes in the company liabilities that are necessary for the inclusion in the monthly balance sheet and cash flow reports.
Who Are You?
Required skills and Competencies:
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Hospitality certification is a plus
- CPA level 2
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
- Working knowledge of Internal Audit
- Capable of effectively & efficiently handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Be tech savvy and have a working knowledge of various computer software programs –
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 31st August 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com