Tour Consultant Intern
Salary: 10k – 15k
- Develop custom made travel packages upon client’s request.
- Respond to customers queries, supply information and advice clients on appropriate travel destination
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Carry out analysis of the competition and current market trends.
- Achieving sales target by lead follow ups, and up selling to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management.
- Minimum of 6 Months experience in tours and travel industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If qualified kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Tour Consultant intern” on the subject line by 31st August 2018