Job Title: HR PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Duty Station: Nairobi
Overall Purpose: Tuskys is seeking to engage a professional hire a competent and well organized HR planning and Training manager to maintain and enhance the organization’s human resource department.
S/ He will be involved in planning, recruiting, performance improvement programs and practices.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing training and development policies, procedures and programs;
- Managing Training Needs Analysis, procure trainers, train and evaluate training;
- Develop training programs and calendar in line with the organization strategy.
- Entrench organizational values and heritage through induction and training
- Reviewing and implementing performance management system and manage culture change;
- Preparing and controlling training and development budgets;
- Developing and maintaining staff databank, analyze data for manpower planning;
- Proper planning of organizational staff need
- Controlling staff cost
- Managing career succession and retention
- Undertaking job evaluation, specifications and enrichment;
- University degree – Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- Higher Diploma in HR will be an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in Human Resources Management
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in development and execution of skills development programs.
- Team Player, Strong Communication Skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Negotiation Skills and Strong Business Acumen.
- Project Management and Change Management Skills.
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Labor Law Knowledge
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (HR Planning & Development Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th August, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.