Job Title: Manager – Tuskys Mavazi
Overall Purpose: Mavazi By Tuskys is an apparel store, looking to hire a highly qualified and experience professional who understands the fashion industry and able to keep up with latest fashion trends.
He/she should know what customers want and what will appeal to their taste. These managers have to be experts in good clothing; know what particular set of merchandise to purchase ahead of time and purchase within budget, while relying on intuition or instinct or personal tastes to decide what to purchase.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing the market for new fashion trends for different kids, youths, men, women, etc., and look for right reach out the right clientel who are ready to buy the designs sold in other shops.
- Help the designers in maintain uniqueness in the designs and stand out from rest of the apparel.
- This helps them in making good business and stand out from the competitors
- Define business goals and marketing strategies for the company so that they can make profitable business
- Have ability to maintain good relations with the clients and attend fashion shows and exhibitions where he/she can get opportunity to identify the currents trends in the market.
- Determine efficient methods of determining customer needs and advice the category on the demands as analyzed.
- Report about the deals that have been cracked and contracts that the company has earned to the seniors and maintain a record of all the work they do.
- Overseeing appropriate public relations and customer service is maintained at the branch;
- Receiving daily updates from the supervisors on stock levels and sales and prepare a report on the same;
- Overseeing the planning and scheduling of branch activities including deliveries, security and repairs;
- Overseeing branch staff performance, training, recruitment, attendance and report to the HR Manager on the same.
- Should have ability to plan and coordinate their work and the designers work.
- Should have ability to identify the uniqueness in the designs developed by the designers and target proper market to sell the designs.
- They should have ability to make decisions understanding the future perspective of the company and should maintain long run relationships with the potential manufacturers in the market.
- They should also possess ability to decide color, fabric and silhouette for the clothes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, fashion merchandize or apparel productions or any related field.
- A master’s degree can be an added advantage.
- Experience of more that 5-6 years is also essential.
- Good communication and multi-tasking skill
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Supervisory skills
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application (CV and Cover letter) to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com ; Quote “Mavazi Manager “on the email subject.
Application deadline is Friday August 24th, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.