Unihomes Holdings Limited
Employment Opportunity: Draftsman Intern
Job Ref: HR-08-2018
Background: Unihomes holdings is a real estate company incorporated in the Republic of Kenya under the companies Act cap 486 laws of Kenya.
Contract Time: Full-time
Salary: KShs 25,000
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design components, flow diagrams from scratch and modify existing drawings.
- Analysis of mechanical components, verifying the strength and durability of materials and designs.
- Work with a variety of sources, both internal and external to develop innovative, cost effective, manufactural product designs
- Develop and prepare production designs and drawings from preliminary concepts / sketches
- Knowledge of standards and regulations essential
- An associate’s degree/diploma in drafting technology, engineering design/Architect or a related field
- Strong mathematical skills and attention to detail
- good organisational skills
- communication skills
- computer skills
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 8th August 2018
Unihomes Holdings is an equal opportunity employer