The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:-
Unit Manager – Private Ward
- Responsible for providing overall leadership and direction to Nursing services in the Private Ward
- Ensure effective utilization of resources (both human capital and equipments) in line with institutional goals and objectives
- Lead the department in quality improvement initiatives to ensure delivery of safe and quality patient care
- Monitor and implement the patient satisfaction report
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- At least 3 years of clinical working experience in private ward
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya and having a valid practicing license.
- High degree of administrative capability and good leadership skills
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or via AKDN Career Centre at www.akdn.org/careers
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 27th August, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”