Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Cable Sales Team Leader
Position Reporting to: Sales Manager
Job Purpose / Summary: Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for Sales Teams
- Prepare plans and viable strategies for achievement of cable sales targets
- Act as first line for management of team issues and discipline cases
- Monitor the performance of the team assigned and recommend changes if any
- Escalate any market related matters to the Sales Manager
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on team performance ,sales pipelines
- Managing team leads monitoring conversion of all sales opportunities
- Meet node penetration targets
- Meet monthly sales target
- Retaining existing clients to develop repeat business relationships and maximize revenue potential from these clients
- Ensuring the capture ,input, and update of all clients and prospect data information on Wincable
- Performance management of the Sales team activities by setting annual objectives and targets, monitor and review individual performance and manage appraisals through the performance review processes
- To lead, develop and motivate the Sales team and liaise with sales training coordinator to ensure that the team assigned is continuously trained and motivated
- Collect ,analyses and communicate market and competitor intelligence for business improvement
- Development of sales agents for improved sales performance
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of the monthly sales targets as provided
- Achievement of the monthly node penetration target set for assigned territory
- Generation of leads and collection of the information to qualify the leads
- Ability to drive performances whilst delivering results
- Selling a recommendation mix products/packages
- An excellent team builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with the team to achieve set targets
- Strong planning ,organizing and networking skills
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Prior experience in Sales team leadership role for at least 2 yrs.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clean driving license
- Analytical and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good report generating skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th August 2018.
The subject line Cable Sales Team Leader.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.