Our client is one of the leading retail companies in Kenya. They seek to recruit for the role of Warehouse Administrator.
Salary: Basic Gross pay of Kshs 20,000
- Age between 20-35 years
- Sales experience for 1-2 years minimum.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Kiswahili is a must.
- Well versed with computers and ERP systems.
- Ideal if someone has an admin / audit role and worked in a system oriented background ideally for a pharmaceutical company’s warehouse.
- Good skills in Microsoft office.
- Good skills in ERP systems.
- Sharp audit skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills and presentations.
- Sharp reporting and data analysis skills.
- Ability to mend and develop a process and system.
- Document management and record keeping skills.
- Preparation of delivery notes on the system based on goods being dispatched.
- Stocks management on the system for goods being dispatched from one branch to another.
- Goods receipt and audit on system and physical.
- Goods dispatch and audit on system and physical.
- Run periodic stock count cycles on system and physical at all branches.
- Reports on stock discrepancies and variance report.
- Stock movement audit trails both inter department and physical to system.
- Product change management on the system.
- Reports on minimum stock levels and slow moving stocks.
- Liaison with the finance department and sales department.
- Document management and filing.
Career Development Plan: The company offers a great career growth plan high performing individuals to rise to the position of Stock Auditor and Product Management Specialist.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so us to reach us not later than 25th August 2018.
Clearly indicate “WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.