Nabaleka Digital Solutions
Job Vacancy: WordPress Developer Needed With Responsive Web Design Experience
We are looking to hire a full-time experienced WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating responsive WordPress themes and plugins from our custom artwork files (PSD).
This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and WordPress. An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Nabaleka is an fast growing Digital Agency specializing in responsive WordPress website development and custom web programming for clients in Kenya, East Africa and the rest of the World.
- Creating beautiful responsive websites
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintaining and updating existing client websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience developing responsive design websites from a PSD file
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Customer Service Skills
- Understanding of web hosting and server administration (Nginx Servers).
The team at Nabaleka Digital Solutions is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.
To apply for this job send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to include your salary requirements and a link to recent WordPress development projects.