Job Title: Workshop Manager – Road Construction
Industry: Road Construction
Gross Salary: 75k – 105k
Location: Nairobi with extensive travel across Kenya
Our client is in the building and construction industry engaging in Residential, Commercial Construction as well as Civil Engineering.
They are currently seeking to fill the position of a Workshop Manager.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage projects.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of excavators, cranes, prime movers, tow trucks, trailers, etc
- Ensure that the fleet of heavy equipment/machinery/vehicles are serviced and maintained in accordance with the required service standards.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Dynamic, strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to coach and motivate teams.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or projects as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or a related discipline
- At least 3-5 Years relevant sales experience in related industry
- Must have previously held a supervisory role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Workshop Manager – Road Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th August 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted