Job Vacancy: Office Operations Manager
XtraMed Ltd. is a pharmaceutical company in East Africa, with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Office Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities to ensure a smooth-running of the business.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Client Management: Ensure that all clients are contacted regularly to check on orders, stock status and any associated complaints
- Stock inventory Management: Forecasting, procurement, rational utility and physical and electronic processing
- Dispatch and delivery of orders to various clients in a timely manner
- Manage petty cash and office expenses
- Ensure that all statutory payments for all employees have and office running expenses e.g. Rent, Internet, Electricity been processed and submitted on time
on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all the relevant business licenses and permits are up to date, this is done on an annual basis:
- File all documents in a chronological manner physically and electronically
- Place orders with various local suppliers in a timely manner in accordance to the ordering procedure.
- Maintain a clean work environment at all times.
Finance duties include
- Assist finance and marketing teams in revenue generation and collection
- Documenting of transactions
- Proven experience as Office or Operations manager
- Previous experience in Warehouse operations (added advantage)
- Previous marketing experience (added advantage)
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
- Experience in Stock and Inventory Management (mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other IT skills including knowledge of ERP system software (mandatory)
- Fast learner and passionate about sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Minimum of Diploma in Business studies or its equivalent; background in procurement and supply chain will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending their C.V. and cover letter (with expected remuneration) to email@example.com by 17th August 2018 5pm.
Clearly indicate on the email subject line ‘Office Operations Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.