We are a company in Agribusiness and seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant.
This is a critical role and you will work closely with the management to ensure smooth operation of day to day running of the office and also involved in Marketing of the Organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with email enquiries, answer telephone enquiries from clients, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the organization with their enquiries.
- Operate telephone switchboards and consoles to connect, hold, transfer and disconnect telephone calls.
- Provide information to assist clients or refer them to appropriate contacts, in the organization.
- Carry out word processing, filing, mail-outs, bookkeeping and banking as required.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems as well as filing papers and documents
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery, office supplies and equipment.
- Assist with the promotion of company products and give prices and details to customers.
- Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organization and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using word processing programs.
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes.
- Photocopying and printing various company documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
- Arranging meetings and appointments, Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Ensuring the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness/hygiene and tidiness of the office
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor/Diploma in Business Management or related field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Administration
- Experience in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th September 2018