Job Advertisement: Sales Intern
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Contract period: 3 months
Introduction: At Avanet Technologies, we have a strong multi-faceted product line, and we will rely on direct sales representatives to expand the sales of our software systems.
Our direct sales representatives will contact potential customers, write service installation orders, meet sales quotas, and leave our customers smiling. This position reports to the sales manager.
Summary purpose and objective of role
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Soliciting customers through door-to -door or smart calling sales efforts.
- Explaining and selling services available to our customers, maintaining minimum sales quotas, and writing orders for installation of services
- Follow-up on door hangers with phone calls
- Excellent presentation and sales skills, self-motivation, an entrepreneurial quality, and a desire to control your own income will identify you as a desirable candidate for this highly visible role.
The Direct Sales Representative must demonstrate capacity and capabilities in the following:
- Demonstrating and ensuring compliance with our “customer satisfaction” philosophy
- A minimum of diploma from a recognized institution.
- At least 6 months experience in direct (door-to-door) sales, preferably in IT products and services and/or telemarketing
- Neat personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
- Ability to maintain favourable relations with customers and fellow employees
- Must thrive on closing new business
About Avanet Technologies Ltd
Avanet Technologies Ltd is a Kenyan ICT company based in Nairobi providing technology business support services to our customers. We specialize in providing managed services for businesses so that you can concentrate on your core services.
We have extensive experience in providing ICT solutions gained working with the large enterprise and SMEs. We are committed to building affordable high quality cloud based solutions to power businesses.
To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Avanet Technologies Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should state the role “SALES INTERN” in the subject header.
Closing date for applications is 26th Sept 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.