Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Baker position for one of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to Bakery policy relating to Hygiene, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the recipes and appropriate processes while making the various products.
- To bake presentable, quality and hygienically products according to customer specification.
- Ensuring that all products are always baked on time for quick, efficient and quality service.
- In Alison with the hygiene personnel, ensure that the highest hygiene standards are maintained in the work area.
- Bake products enough to ensure achievement of production targets.
- To ensure minimal wastage at the baking process and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- To be proactive, creative and innovative by generating ideas on product development to the management.
- Train the trainees or any other staff member as assigned by the management in the preparation or baking the various products.
- Bake products as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensure that the equipment and machines are maintained in a sound serviceable condition at all times and that no malfunctioning occurs due to negligence.
- This includes routine daily physical examination as necessary as well as liaising with the supervisor to ensure that they are serviced as scheduled when due.
- Have knowledge of the safety rules and cleaning procedures of equipment used in the bakery to avoid damaging them or causing injuries.
- Give appropriate feedback to the supervisor concerned.
- Be aware that performance will be closely monitored by the supervisors for future assignments, appraisals, reports and transfers.
- Operating the oven and ensuring that the baked products are of good quality.
- Operating the proofer and maintaining documentations according to HACCP and STAR requirements.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 13th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Baker”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.