Bar & Restaurant Manager
Job Summary: Our client in the hospitality industry is seeking to recruit a Bar and Restaurant manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Bar & Restaurant Department in line with company standards of Procedures, predetermined budgets and all relevant legislation.
- Training & Development of the Bar & Restaurant Team using relevant techniques and ensuring all training is documented.
- Employee Relations & Performance Management of the Bar & Restaurant Team with the assistance of the HR Department.
- To be aware of the day’s business in all Departments within the Hotel.
- Supervise the activities of all Bar & Restaurant team to ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high standard.
- The Management of all stock levels within the Department in line with Departmental Budgets
- To work with the Head Chef and Senior Managers on menu planning through monitoring of food sales and introducing new menu ideas.
- Management of cash handling procedures of department in accordance with company policy.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To be aware and ensure compliance with all company policy’s regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, and Customer Care & Security.
- To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities/Management of your team’s as defined in the Health & Safety Statement and Staff Handbook.
- Duty Manager shifts as required.
- Attendance at all Operational Meetings
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel Management
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Bar and Restaurant manager
- Essential qualifications Hotel experience and knowledge of the Hospitality Industry
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating Bar &Restaurant Manager on the subject line.
To reach us on or before 7th September 2018.