Job Title: Bartender
Job Salary: 10,000k
Job Location: Nairobi
Job summary: Our Client in a bar, restaurant and club Industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Bartender to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Providing excellent Bar services to ensure satisfaction.
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- make recommendations and answer all related inquiries
- check identification of customers to verify they are of legal drinking age
- take orders from serving staff or directly from customers
- record drink orders accurately into register system
- prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes
- peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specs
- serve snacks to customers seated at the bar.
- respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- attempt to limit problems related to customers’ excessive drinking by following established procedures.
- process transactions using the POS system.
- Proven work experience as a Bartender
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High school, diploma; food safety training is a plus.
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title BARTENDER.
Submission deadline is 7th September 2018.