Position: Retail Marketing Manager
Contract duration: One (1) year
Probation: Six (6) months
- Implementation of marketing and communication initiatives/activities with company guidelines and strategies.
- Working with the design team for the creation of retail poster, flyers for shops and other communications.
- Coordinating local on ground promotions in collaboration with the marketing and creative department.
- Coordinating co-marketing activities to publicize the opening of new retail shops, including managing and organizing of events/activations.
- Preparing accurate reports.
- Update of any website in relation to the “Sales/Shop/ Partners” sections.
- Strong organizational skills in creating small to large scale marketing events working with various internal departments and external companies.
- Training all new members in the department and conduct refresher training when need be.
- Ensure that the team has clear guidelines and necessary tools to achieve their targets set by the Head of Marketing.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Liaise and support other departments which are involved in the processes in the Marketing Department.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and HR Manager to address contract issues, run regular appraisals to optimize the teams’ performance.
- Consistently ensure that business is always conducted with integrity and confidentiality in accordance with company policy, data protection and privacy legislation.
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports and forward them to the Head of Marketing or as advised.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Excellent people skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word & Excel).
- Excellent work ethics and able interact between internal departments.
- Highly organized, ability to make the right decisions under pressure.
- Ability to lead and motivate others, by coaching and delegating efficiently.
- Good time management and accuracy at record keeping.
- Ability to prioritize own work and work of other team members.
Interested candidates to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position as the subject by Friday 28th September 2018.