Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a leading manufacturer and exporter of medicines in Bangladesh. Certified by the leading global regulatory authorities such as US FDA, TGA (Australia), AGES (European Union), Health Canada and GCC (Gulf), the company has won the National Export (Gold) Trophy a record 5 times.
At Beximco Pharma, we recognize that people are key to our success and we are committed to providing a work environment that fosters self-development and
professional growth, alongside offering an excellent compensation package for our employees.
We are now looking for self-driven and result oriented individuals for the position of Assistant Business Development Manager based in Kenya.
Role of Assistant Business Development Manager:
- Explore the business generation right from the existing to untapped territories.
- Analyze the market data and performance in terms of sales, prescriptions, brand image, scientific characteristics, marketing and promotional tools.
- Design and implement the promotional strategies for core brands in order to achieve exponential growth.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Leverage existing industry contacts to grow your portfolio of clients.
- Present, promote and sell advertising space to existing and prospective clients.
- Instrumental in creating the 3-5 year business plan; identifying key potential prescribers, recruiting a sales team and building the culture.
- Develop control mechanisms to monitor the day to day activities of field forces.
- Set monthly product wise sales target and provide monthly sales report.
- Allocate promotional resources among the field force based on their territorial potentiality.
Eligible candidates are requested to send resume and two copies of recent passport size photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org