Physics and Mathematics Teacher
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years.
We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and A level.
The school is located in Kajiado county Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their dreams.
We have an immediate vacancy for Physics and Mathematics teacher. Successful candidate should be able to report by 20th September 2018
Key qualifications and skills required
- A first degree in education Physics and Mathematics combination
- Teaching experience of not less than five years in IGCSE system of education
- Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is a must
- Experience in handling examination class with demonstrated good passes
- Must demonstrate passion and commitment to support students
Send three page cvs and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org 16th September 2018.
If you do not hear from us by 30th September 2018 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.