Our client, a leading chemical company is seeking to recruit a Chemical Sales Executive who will work to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with Chemical Manufacturers, Distributors, and End Users in order to acquire Chemicals at a competitive price and sell them to various industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Should possess excellent knowledge in trading of chemicals and should have direct connection with Manufacturers/Wholesalers/Traders who buy chemicals.
- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries.
- Prospecting for new accounts through field visits, networking, emailing, and following up.
- Develop relationships with new prospects by providing excellent communication
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Should possess knowledge of which chemicals are used in respective industries.
- Excellent working relationship with the clients.
- Should have direct contact with the customers based in Nairobi & Upcountry markets
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and client service skills
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication and conceptual analytical skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / Higher Diploma in Science
- At least two (2) years of experience in similar role
- Results driven with accuracy and attention detail
- MUST speak English, Kiswahili & Hindi.
How to Apply
To apply CLICK HERE on or before 15th October 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.