We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior whilst on duty
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas within the offices
- Reviewing work schedules and staff rotation schedules
- Ordering and issuing of cleaning materials
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities in all Cytonn offices and giving weekly reports
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Inspect cleaning standards for both offices and common areas.
- Oversee staff attendance, discipline, grooming, motivation and career development
Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Previous experience with a cleaning company environment
- Previous experience of managing a team
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Health and Safety experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Any cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
- College certificate
If you meet the above qualifications, send your CV to email@example.com indicating your salary expectation by Monday 17th September 2018.