Vacant Position: Cleaner
Colnet Ltd is the leading provider of solid waste collection, transfer and disposal services, Cleaning and Gardening services.
We provide top quality services to commercial, industrial and residential customers. We have a strong commitment to our clients and the community, and have an excellent track record in protecting and enhancing the environment.
We are looking for Cleaners to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment
- Previous cleaning experience.
- Available full time
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Minimum KCSE D+
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected gross remuneration, day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.