Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Summary: To interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. You will be required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends
- Use statistical formulas to compute and analyse data.
- Verify the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of data.
- Compile statistics using sources such as records, reports, and surveys.
- Enter data and other information into computers.
- Interview participants on studies or surveys and track or record their responses.
- Assemble or prepare charts, graphs, tables and other depictions of data, surveys, and findings.
- Organize data, survey forms and supporting or source materials.
- Search for and identify new sources and method of data collection.
- Obtain requirements of customers for data collection.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Diploma in IT related field from a reputable institution with at least two years’ work experience in FMCG environment
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- A methodical and logical approach
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO SEND THEIR CVS TO firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20/09/2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED