Our client, Dafabet Kenya (www.dafabet.co.ke), is the home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for day to day operations of the Marketing Department.
- Maintaining & updating the digital marketing strategy including social media, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services.
- Coordinating with the product development team to plan and develop the social media tools in use on the Dafabet’s sites, as well as taking ownership for the social product roadmap planning
- Managing, updating and maintaining Dafabet’s social media assets:
- Managing and supporting the Social Media Team to ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Planning social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization
- Assisting the Sales team in strategizing, defining and implementing social projects to meet commercial goals
- Acting as the advocate of adoption of social media within the Company, influencing overall site and business strategies.
- Overseeing the management of a Blogger outreach program and ensuring the maintenance of an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Monitoring the competition and being aware of market changes and developments
- Ensuring 3rd parties meet their KPIs where marketing deliverables are concerned.
- Ensuring 3rd parties adhere to Dafabet’s brand guidelines and requirements.
- Managing relationships with sponsorship partners e.g. football teams and other 3rd parties.
- Developing a marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Creating and managing a marketing plan for current and future years.
- Developing short- and long-term plans and budgets for marketing & communications activities.
- Recommending short- and long-term marketing goals and objectives to the Senior Management team.
- Working in close partnership with the Senior Management Team to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Work closely with other departments to define marketing materials and programs.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- A proven team player with a can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th September 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.