Vacancy: Systems Officer
Job Ref: DP/SO/32
About our Client: Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Systems Officer to support the Operations Manager with bank schemes relations, system settings and compliance management.
The incumbent will be based in their Nairobi office.
Job Responsibilities (How)
Bank relations (acquiring banks)
- Support and coordinate the integration process to banks (Quality Assurance tests).
- Support the coordination of operational procedures, workshops, trainings and other activities with the banks.
Bank relations (settlement banks)
- Support the system settings based on the settlement bank specifications.
- Coordinate operational procedures related to the settlement banks.
Payments system settings
- Create and update merchant accounts.
- Support terminals, banks and other related settings in the payments system.
- Support and coordinate the settlement operations. (settlement, banks and files modules)
- Coordinate deployment of PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) procedures
- Support with training and education for both Direct Pay Online staff and providers
- Must have thorough drive, determination and be extremely well presented
- Excellent use of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Degree in Business related courses
- Must have an accounting background with at least 2 years of experience
- Banking or Travel industry background will be an added advantage
- Tech savvy with understanding of online payment solutions
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner. Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted