Evangel Publishing House, a Christian outfit ignited by its mandate of nourishing and nurturing diverse readers with Christian literature, inspirational and educational books, wishes to urgently recruit contract Sales Representatives for Nairobi.
- Present, promote and sell school books and other offerings to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generate parental buying strategies for school and related books and products.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within set schedules
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiion activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum Diploma in sales or Certificate with 2 years’ experience as a school books sales representative.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative preferably in the publishing industry
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Must be a professing Christian, with a clean motorcycle rider’s driving licence
If you meet the above criteria please send your application letter, CV , testimonials with 2 referees in your field as a salesperson, to reach the General Manager, on or before 10th September 2018 at COB, via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.