Unit: Tamarind Group
Vacancy: Events and Marketing Coordinator
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Coordinate all marketing related activities at the unit.
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits.
- Maintaining the promotional and customer database.
- Market research; Researches competitors’ strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and increase market share.
- Plan and execute the advertising needs of the unit, keeping within corporate standards and group image.
- Plan and manage social media online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and management of the restaurants brand and social media sites.
- Prepare relevant reports for distribution to managers and directors
- Recommending, coordinating, and implementing special sales promotion for areas of the business
- Ensure all third party/ external promotions conform to the unit brand standards and are run as per expectation.
- Plan and manage social media online and offline marketing campaigns
- Monitor customers’ reviews and follow up on their experiences
- Develop new partnerships and maintain strong relationships with the customers
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other related course
- A minimum of 2 years sales and marketing experience.
- Digital marketing, hospitality industry (preferred)
- Strong interest in hospitality events and marketing
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Social media experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 19th October 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org