Executive Leadership Opportunity in a Dynamic Organization
Our client is a leading Investment Co-operative with interests in land and housing, equity markets among other investments.
The organization seeks to grow the investment portfolio, take advantage of market opportunities and cement its position in the market.
The Role: The CEO will be responsible for managing the day to day and strategic aspects of the business in line with the firm’s strategic plan and business goals.
The CEO role shall involve;
- Managing the daily operations of the business and leading the executive team;
- Positioning the brand in the market through concerted brand building initiatives;
- Analyzing various business and investment models to ensure return on investment and growth;
- Driving new business and investment options to enable return of investors/members;
- Ensure that the business risk exposure is healthy and shareholder funds invested well;
- Engage a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Appraise the board on the business plans and other happenings in the business;
- Provide a focused leadership to ensure the business remains competitive and profitable;
- Perform other duties as delegated to by the board from time to time.
We are looking for a CEO with the following qualities;
- A results oriented person with an eye for opportunities and developments in the market;
- Focused, dynamic, investment savvy and innovative thinker with a strong drive for success;
- Multi skilled person with an ability to oversee diverse investments profitably;
- Ability to multi task and handle diverse business interests and operational issues;
- High levels of integrity, cultural flexibility and customer centric attributes;
- Adept at dealing with various stakeholders at different levels to advance and safeguard the interests of the organization;
- A great people person able to mentor and grow a small team in a young organization;
- An effective communicator able to engage different audiences and win support;
- A background in real estate, banking, investment banking, insurance, Sacco societies desirable;
- At least a degree in Finance, Business Admistration, Investment, Operations, Marketing or other relevant area required.
- A masters or post graduate qualification in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in top management in a dynamic organization;
The Offer: A competitive salary package, a performance based bonus, pension and medical cover will be offered to the successful candidate
Let us engage;
If you meet the above criteria, have the drive to play a central role in the dynamic investment space and are interested in making a meaningful career leap, please forward your CV in confidence via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application.