Our client is an IT solutions provider with operations spread across East Africa.
They seek to hire a strong, multi-skilled person for the role of Executive Personal Assistant.
The role reports to the CEO and also serves as a support function to the Board of Directors and other senior managers.
- Managing the CEO’s diary
- Participating in Board meetings, taking and circulating minutes
- Maintains the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Conducting research and presenting facts on matters of interest as may be required by the CEO. Manage projects as may be required from time to time.
- Sitting in management meetings, taking notes and circulating the minutes with required action points, persons responsible and timelines. Following up to ensure that the tasks assigned to other team members are satisfactorily completed and within set timelines.
- Welcoming guests and customers, keeping them comfortable, answering to their questions either one-on-one or on the phone.
- Maintain the good image of the company
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Taking care of the CEO’s office – organizing and maintaining files and records, cleanliness, office procurement and catering.
- Managing the CEO’s personal budgets, petty cash and payment of bills
- Preparing official memos and other correspondence coming from the CEO’s office.
- Be a support pillar to other team members in accomplishing their work.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in administration, Front office or related
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy work environment
- Must have experience working with the Board and senior management and understands the demands and expectations of the Executive leadership.
- Must demonstrate exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A people person and highly personable.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us before 30th September 2018.
Clearly indicate “EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.