Eyeris Communications is looking to get into a contractual project-basis agreement with the following creative associates:
Videographer / Filmmaker
You may work on variety of productions, including but not limited to:
1. Feature films and documentaries
2. Corporate training/event videos
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Shoot footage.
- Proficiency In shooting using the Canon DSLR Camera and the C – series cameras.
- Accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production.
- Assist with setting up and conducting Interviews.
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards.
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate throughout the design process.
- Able to work with the team of producers and directors.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the client and subject
How to Apply
If interested, kindly express interest by sending your application to email@example.com.
Your application should include a one-pager as to why we should consider you, your rates and links to your works.
Kindly state the reference number of the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Application deadline: 30th September 2018