Family Media is looking for a passionate and creative person to help us achieve our mandate in the position of a Social Media Content Creator.
- Develop content for social media
- Engage with our different audience
- Monitor progress using analytical tools
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management
- Come up with different social media campaigns
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms
- Take photos
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous marketing/social media experience
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.