Job Title: Finance Manager – FMCG
Gross Salary: 80K – 100K
Location: Mt. Kenya Region
Our client is an FMCG company looking to hire a Finance Manager to be based in Mt. Kenya region. He will be responsible for financial management and accountability of the company. He will also oversee the finance department and report directly to the Directors.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and projections and other relevant reports, in consultation with the Group Finance Manager and other departments, for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Group Finance manager and Auditors prior to sign-off.
- Manage the Company’s working capital and other operations, including management and statutory accounts together with long term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectivenesss
- Manage personnel procedures in relation to recruitment, training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- Ensure effective policies and procedures implementation within the organization.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance and administration from a reputable organization
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level in FMCG industry
- MUST possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th September 2018.