Financial Services Sales Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan client approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Client Retention
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Develop and generate new business opportunities and acquisition of new projects and project bids
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with team members as well as executive level management and clients
- Support management in evaluating new business opportunities by providing analysis
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor degree in finance, business or related disciplines;
- Experience in working as a relationship manager is highly preferred;
- Strong track record in business development and servicing financial markets;
- Strong analytical thinking and negotiation skills, solid experience in credit analysis;
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication and customer service skills;
- Self-motivated, aggressive and responsible;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 20 September 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted