Job Title: Human Resource Officer – FMCG
Gross Salary: 45K – 50K
Our client is a well-established company in Nairobi with a wide range of businesses including distribution of FMCG products.
They seek to hire a Human Resource Officer who will be tasked with staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee welfare and keeping up to date with the changing environment of employment law.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Officer Job
- Promoting performance as part of the culture of the organization
- Recruiting staff, which involves working with managers to develop job descriptions and position specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Preparing staff handbooks and declarations.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- undertaking regular salary reviews
- Negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies considering immediate and long-term staffing requirements
- Planning and delivering training such as new staff inductions
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Human Resource Officer Job Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Proven working experience as a HR Specialist for not less than 3years
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High business acumen
- Expert knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- IT and numeracy skills
- Demonstrates Leadership abilities
- Must have attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Officer – FMCG) to Vancancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke before 13th September 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.