TDF Advertising Ltd is an advertising company based in Nairobi, we are looking for a hands-on full stack web developer who breathes and lives on technology and creates great web applications from database schema design decision to tweaking CSS to maintaining the server side, you will have a hand in all levels of the software stack.
Job Vacancy: Full Stack Web Developer / IT Support
- Designs and rewrites high profile, dynamic web applications
- Designs, develops server side API’s
- Meeting clients to establish their need in terms of website design.
- Coming up with website and blog designs that meet the client’s requirements.
- Uploading and deploying websites
- Undertaking Website maintenance for the company and its clients.
- Coming up with E- Mailer designs as per the clients requirements
- Managing email campaigns for clients, updating subscriber databases and sending out Email newsletters.
- Advising the company on any web base business including web development, Email marketing, domain registration and webhosting
- Advising the company and sourcing for new business
- Designing graphic elements such as web banners and email signature.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree or Diploma in Information Technology , Computer Science
- +3 years’ work experience in web developing.
- Database designing and adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development.
- Knowledge and experience with API development.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 7th September 2018 to TDF Advertising Recruitment E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking “Full Stack Web Developer/IT Support” on the subject line