Galana Oil Kenya Ltd is one of the leading oil marketing companies in Kenya involved in import, marketing and distribution of high quality petroleum products. Our product portfolio covers a wide range of petroleum products that include Fuels, LPG, Lubricants and Bitumen amongst others. Furthermore we operate a growing network of service stations countrywide under the DELTA brand.
To further enrich our growing team at Galana Oil, we are currently seeking to recruit a results oriented, visionary and highly skilled professional to fill the position of Chief Commercial Officer.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Commercial Officer will be responsible for developing and implementing an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy for both existing and new market segments in line with the company’s strategic plan.
The successful candidate shall provide leadership and expertise to deliver sales targets on all company’s product lines for business retention, sustainable growth and profitability. S/he will oversee commercial and customer service operations to ensure efficiency, quality service and cost-effective management of resources and assets.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields. Professional qualifications in Sales and Marketing and/or a Master’s degree in business, marketing or related fields is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years’ extensive experience at senior management level preferably within the Energy sector or FMCG.
- Experience in the Kenyan petroleum industry shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing budgets effectively, financial management, setting up effective metrics and business processes.
- Leadership experience with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management, sales and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match this exciting role, please submit your application including your cover letter, curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, names and addresses of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 September 2018.
A detailed job profile can be accessed at www.galanaoil.com