Graphic Designer / Social Media Marketer
The Graphic Design cum social media marketer will be in charge of creating social media content, email marketing, designing social media marketing graphics, managing social media communication and designing other communication materials like posters, catalogs and fliers.
The person shall be part of the sales team, driving aggressive marketing campaigns online complete with targets.
Salary: Ksh 30,000 – 40,000
- Take complete charge of all creative work and online marketing content development.
- Designing, posting and tracking all email marketing campaigns using MailChimp platform
- Designing graphical contents to post in company’s social media platforms
- Developing, editing and optimizing pictures and video content for online posting
- Tracking company’s performance on social media and advising on best targeting strategies.
- Tracking and managing customer feedback on social media as well as managing the online company brand image.
- Escalating customer feedback to relevant persons for action in real time. Compiling weekly customer feedback reports
- Researching and developing short educative and informative articles to be posted to audience through mass email.
- Creating sales leads through online platform
- Advising the management on appropriate online marketing platforms with the view to drive traffic and more sales.
- Monitoring online company mentions
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma Information Technology
- 2 years’ experience in social media/digital marketing
- Hands-on and professional experience in graphic design using professional design software.
- Excellent understanding of social media marketing & etiquette
- Demonstrate extreme passion for technology
- Other IT related knowledge like hardware and software troubleshooting and networking will be an added advantage.
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so at to reach us on or before 30th September 2018.
Clearly indicate “GRAPHIC DESIGNER/SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER” on your email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.