Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Lead
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on SEO best practices and working with (internal) Web content editors to continually improve the company’s external search result rankings
- Produce a monthly report for clients with detailed description of that month’s work, recommendations and summary of performance against goals.
- Assist in training the technical team in keyword research, SEO copywriting and SEO best practices
- Stay up to date on changing SEO standards and advise Technical Manager on changes in strategy or new strategies that might be employed
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan.
- Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings.
- Execution of successful link popularity campaigns.
- Coordination with PR, social media, partner, merchandising and product teams to maximize SEO value of initiates across the company.
- Provides frequent progress reports regarding online marketing efforts and performance for the paid search ads
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Interests
- On page & off page factors on Google and Yahoo with knowledge of Ad word and ad sense
- Proficient with meta tag, keyword analysis
- Energetic, good team Player
- Highly Organized with attention to detail
- Is Internet savvy and understands the function of search engines
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing techniques, overall SEO/SEM strategies and integrated communications
- Computer proficiency; use of MS Office and ability to learn CMS and Project Management Systems
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations with ease
- Proficiency in using and interpreting web analytics, specifically Google Analytics
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree with equivalent experience required
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in professional web design
- Experience in SEO & SEO Tools.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in SEO
- Expert at finding the right keywords
- Intimate of Google Analytics and Webmaster tool
- Understanding of programming practices and experience in interacting with designers and programmers.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO reporting and SEO tracking
- Advanced computer skills in the following:
- Windows OS Platforms
- Photoshop or any other image editor
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge in the following:
- Dreamweaver/Other HTML Editor
- PHP knowledge (Desired)
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th October 2018