Head of Operations – Food Production
The Head of Operations will be responsible for overseeing the production and distribution of a range of food products.
S/he will ensure the organization is running smoothly to meet the expectations and needs of the customers. The position will interface directly with executive leadership, customers, department managers, and third parties to drive profitable growth and continuous improvement of company processes.
Location: Kiambu County
- Monitoring and analyzing the current system of production, and working out a strategy for improvement
- Managing day-to-day activities from procurement through distribution
- Ensuring proper operations of the facility, optimizing for staff, production, and other resources
- Providing excellent leadership to managers and staff, with a focus on development and coaching
- Training and supervising new team members, tracking and measuring individual and team performance
- Working with executives to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Continuously improve best practices across the business with focus on quality and efficiency
- Leading an in-house Kaizen program
- Managing procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Reviewing financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- 8 years proven experience in Operations Management role working with food in a commercial environment
- Expertise in continuous improvement, quality, process optimization (e.g. Kaizen, ISO 9000, TQM)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
Salary: Ksh. 500,000 negotiable based on skills and experience
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.