Our client, an optimal quality healthcare provider is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptually design and Implement the Performance Management & Appraisal System within the organization.
- Work closely with all business and Function heads for defining KRAs and KPIs for all the employees across the organization.
- Taking all initiative and necessary action to improve employee productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Responsible for all necessary compliances related to Payroll i.e., PF, Gratuity etc.
- Design and implement policies to retain good talent employees.
- Taking initiative with business heads to identify the high performers from different business segments.
- Operationally heading and managing entire recruitment Process, Training & Development.
- Taking necessary steps to encourage high rate of internal job transfer and recruitments through employee reference.
- Interacting with the payroll consultant and owning entire payroll management.
- Responsible to implement employees related policy. Also do timely review and necessary changes as required from time to time.
- Provide necessary MIS of HR Function to top management.
- Developing strong HR team
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior management role
- Registered member of IHRM
- Must have worked in senior HR positions in tertiary level Hospitals of minimum 200 or more beds.
- Must have recruited doctors at various levels.
- Must be aware of various doctor engagement models.
- Well versed with nursing manpower management.
- Team management
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 3rd October 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement