Heifer International is a humanitarian development organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for the Earth by empowering small holder farm families around the globe to become self-reliant and attain sustainable livelihood through economically viable agricultural enterprises.
Heifer international Kenya seeks to fill the position below to support its country program.
Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (PME Manager)
Based in the Country Office in Nairobi the Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will take lead in the Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) and Knowledge Management work for Heifer International Kenya Country program and projects.
This is a technical post that contributes to tracking the effectiveness and progress of the Country Program in achieving Heifer International’s mission and the Country programme goals.
Reporting to the Country Director, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the consistent and high-quality collection, use and reporting of results data across the program, throughout the project cycle.
- Lead the development and implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation. Learning and Knowledge Management systems and processes as well as mechanisms for information and knowledge sharing.
- Lead the implementation of Heifer International Global monitoring and evaluation systems at the country level ensuring standards ¡n baseline surveys, impact monitoring and evaluation processes that contribute to the global strategies and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in international development, quantitative economics, business and or statistics or an equivalent with an academic focus on monitoring and evaluation, plus five (5) years of direct relevant experience in MEL, ideally gained working in a development context.
- Experience in managing databases and coordinating evaluations, surveys and impact monitoring at a senior level.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, ability to prepare and systemically disseminate high-level quality reports for a variety of audiences.
- Computer proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, electronic mail and Internet software (Microsoft Office preferred), including Excel, Access, STATA, and SPSS.
To apply for this position please visit https://www.heifer..org/about-heifer/careers/view-all-jobs.html.
Closing date for all applications is 12th October 2018