HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Operations Department.
We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Channels Support Officer – Operations Department
The Channels Support Officer will be responsible for ordering and distributing customers’ banking tools, registering customers on mobile and internet banking platform and handling any other channel related issues.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas:
- Timely ordering of cheque books, ATM cards and registration of customers on both mobile and internet banking platforms.
- Receiving internet banking tokens, Cheque books and ATM cards from various vendors performing reconciliations to ascertain completeness, and distributing the same to branches.
- Ensuring banking tools are securely stored as per set policy and procedures.
- Maintaining records of banking tools ordered and received.
- Promptly addressing customer enquiries on all channels transactions to ensure good customer experience.
- Ensure all revenue related to tools is promptly and accurately recovered.
- Responding to inquiries/complaints/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A Business related degree from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of one year experience in banking operations.
- A good understanding of Channels’ transactions including Card, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:-
- Computer /IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office applications e.g. Word; Excel; PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Results oriented and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Basic analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; must have eye for details, strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Team player and must have integrity.
Please visit our website www.hfgroup.co.ke to submit your application.
Applications should be received by 19th September, 2018