Hotel House Keeper
The core duty of the housekeeper is to ensure that the cleaning team in all facilities is organized and carries their duties as planned, creating their work schedules and ensuring that cleaning is done effectively.
- To ensure that all bedrooms and public rooms are serviced and cleaned daily
- To ensure that function rooms are cleaned as soon as they have been used to ensure a fast turnaround.
- To ensure that VIP rooms receive the designated extras.
- To ensure an adequate supply of clean linen in a good state of repair
- To ensure that rooms are checked regularly for repairs and refurbishing, and that appropriate maintenance is effected
- To ensure that staff are coached and trained to perform their duties effectively.
- To ensure that attendance registers are completed daily and in accordance with organization’s requirements.
- To draw up duty rosters and ensure that manning levels are correct, to agreed standards, and are not exceeded without permission.
- To ensure that adequate supplies of cleaning materials are available.
- To ensure that staff accommodation is kept clean and in a good state of repair.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel & Institution Management or any other related hospitality degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position in a busy hotel.
- Managerial experience will be an added advantage.
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 30th September, 2018.
Please indicate “HOTEL HOUSE KEEPER” clearly on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.