Job Vacancy: Human Resources & Administration Officer
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to HRM, the position is responsible for ensuring effective service delivery to all staff in support of the achievement of overall company objectives
- Coordinating the staff recruitment process in consultation with HRM.
- Responsible for all staff welfare issues including medical, group life cover etc.
- Coordinating staff development; identification of training needs deployment training on-boarding, performance management etc.
- Drafting letters regarding staff matters in consultation with the HRM
- Updating and managing leave schedules and records, generating leave reports and ensuring adherence to the leave policy and procedure
- Managing the staff records and implementing the relevant actions
- Managing the HRMS and preparing weekly, monthly and annual labour analysis and ad-hoc reports
- Overseeing the general housekeeping issues, security, transport and messengerial services
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- University degree in a business related area from a recognized institution, Diploma in HR and member of IHRM (K).
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience in a busy HR office in the Financial Services Sector
- Customer orientation, flexibility, professional confidence, relationship building, self – awareness, team working, judgment, innovation and knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.