Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturing company is seeking to recruit an Inventory Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue and receive materials in adherence to the laid down Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that requisitions and GRNs are posted accurately and on a timely basis and that the necessary reports like the weekly Stock Level Report are generated on time.
- Ensure that duly authorized GRNs and Reject notes are forwarded to Finance Department on a timely basis.
- Conduct period physical stock checks of the most critical items to ensure that the Physical Stock balances tie. Investigate variances, if any, and report to the DGS Manager.
- Ensure comprehensive monthly stock-takes and reconciliations are carried out in a professional way.
- Ensure the correct coding and labelling of materials to enhance accessibility.
- Assist the DGS Manager in identifying slow moving items so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Immediately and confidentially report to the DGS Manager/Administration Director of any credible sign of stock pilferage/stock theft.
- Ensure a smooth flow of all the operations in DGS.
- Represent the DGS Manager in the weekly Stock Level Meetings in his absence.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s in administration, Accounting or related course
- 4-5 years’ experience in Stock Management
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 10th October 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement