Salary: Ksh 40,000 – 60,000
The IT Administrator is the support person for all IT related issues.
The ideal candidate must have strong background in computer hardware, software, troubleshooting, configurations and networking.
- Ensure that all computer and related systems are running optimally.
- Monitor and renew relevant software and program licenses as when due
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues
- Update network applications as required
- Collaborate with contracted service providers for all equipment servicing works
- Develop and maintain IT asset file
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Provide support to the entire office team
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Complete special projects as requested
- Manage social media updates
- Any other administrative task as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Technology or related field.
- Qualification and experience in graphic design will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role in a busy organization
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria set above are advised to send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 30th September 2018.
Please clearly indicate “IT ADMINISTRATOR” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.