Job Title: IT Specialist – BI and Mediation
Reporting to: Manager – IT Billing Support
Department: Technology Division
About This Role: We are seeking an individual who is dynamic by nature and passionate about people with a track record of delivering results to join our IT Team. The job holder will be required to administer and support BI and Mediation applications.
In addition he/she should ensure that all the applications are available 24/7 with up to date information and liaise with the business to ensure expectations are met on time.
What You Will Do
- Monitor BI and Mediation applications ensuring that all downstream applications receive inputs.
- Perform data catch-up and other corrective actions in the event of faults.
- Perform data quality and consistency checks on data in the BI and Mediation applications.
- Generate and circulate daily, weekly and monthly application QOS reports
- System administration of BI and Mediation system by ensuring system and user configurations are set up correctly.
- Handling business requests which involves carrying out feasibility study and implementation on BI & Mediation systems
- Perform troubleshooting, first/second level support and resolution of issues with respective system vendors
- Document BI and Mediation processes/systems and ensure they are up to date
- Project involvement in procuring and implementation of BI and Mediation systems / upgrades
- Redundancy and back up management – ensuring redundancy for BI and Mediation are backed and that backup system is available and working.
- Carry out system maintenance together with system administrators and database administrators to ensure Mediation and BI systems are functioning optimally e.g. disk space check/expansion, memory & CPU checks
- Generate on-demand reports for the business users & Training of users
How to Apply
Application should be sent by 20th September 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.