KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices.
KCA University seeks to recruit a highly motivated and innovative candidate to fill the following position;
Principal Western Campus – Kisumu
Job Objective: To manage the Campus in line with overall University Strategic Plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies for the Campus;
- Develop a business plan for the Campus focusing on recruitment and retention of students;
- Inculcate a culture of research at the campus
- Prepare and manage annual budget for the campus.
- Oversee the day to day academic and administrative functions of the Campus;
- Prepare progress report on academic and business performance of the campus.
- In consultation with HR at Main Campus, overseeing the recruitment fulltime and part time staff at the campus;
- In consultation with Procurement Manager at the Main Campus, overseeing the acquisition of goods and services at the campus;
- Oversee management of facilities of the Campus;
- Develop a risk management framework of the Campus;
- Promote welfare activities for both students and staff;
- In consultation with Main Campus, enter into various negotiations and agreements on behalf of the institution relating to financial, contractual and community affairs;
- Represent the campus in academic/non -academic meetings;
- In liaison with main campus, carry out fund raising activities for the Campus; and
- Mentor, train and develop staff
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience
- 7 to 8 years relevant experience with at least 5 years’ experience at a Senior Supervisory level
- Professional qualification in Accounting is an added advantage
Other Skills and Competences
- Financial Management skills
- Report writing skills;
- Supervisory skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, and
three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received not later than 3rd October, 2018.
KCAU staff are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Director Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,