KCB Group Limited
Basel II & III Developer
Nairobi – Kenya
Reporting to the Head – Lending Risk, the Basel II & III Developer shall design, develop, implement and maintain Lending Risk MIS.
In addition, the holder of this position will be responsible for extraction, processing and maintenance of data for use in reporting, credit models development and validation
- Design Develop, implement and support Lending Risk MIS and data infrastructure to support Credit Risk Management within the bank.
- Analysis, Design and Development of robust web applications to serve varying needs.
- Analysis of Lending Risk data requirements and available sources of data.
- Development of high quality and efficient ETL processes to avail data to MIS.
- Design, develop and maintain lending risk Data Mart.
- Periodically review lending risk data infrastructure for accuracy, validity, relevance and performance.
- Work closely with a team of Quantitative Analysts to support their analytical reporting and modeling; assisting in data retrieval, manipulation and presentation.
- Train and support internal customers in their day to day use of Risk Systems as well as data infrastructure.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new and existing software projects and initiatives of the department.
- Support the Lending Risk team in portfolio analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Applied Statistics, Mathematics or a related field from a recognized university is a requirement.
- Masters’ degree in a relevant discipline shall be an advantage
- Minimum of 2years’ experience in Software Applications development using popular development environments; MS .NET, Java etc.
- Proven experience in the development of robust Web Applications.
- 2 years ‘experience with Relational Database Management Systems (preferably MSSQL and Oracle) is a requirement. Proficiency in the SQL Language required.
- Experience in the design, development and management of large datasets.
- Good knowledge of Data Integration Tools (Microsoft SSIS preferred).
- Experience in the use of statistical tools, including SPSS and SAS, will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The above positions are demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please CLICK HERE and log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 21st September, 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable