KCB Group Limited
Manager, Risk Assessments
Nairobi – Kenya
The Position: Reporting to the Head, Information Risk, the position is responsible for assuring oversight on IT related risks including risk assessments, ensure that subsidiaries meet KCB Group standards and anticipate potential threats and vulnerabilities to enable the bank take advantage of emerging technologies
- Conduct periodic IT risk assessment to ensure all risks have been identified have been, brought to the attention of management and appropriate control measures implemented to mitigate risk;
- Provide information risk consultation and guidance during system, application development and e-product development to assure that security concerns are fully addressed in the process;
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Prepare and submit information Risk reports for both consumption by Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Conduct risk awareness through training
- Review and accredit newly developed systems before deployment in live environment;
- Liaise with Risk Heads in subsidiaries with a view of ensuring that Group standards are met
- Proactively anticipate potential threats and vulnerabilities and provide guidance in coordination with IT department on effective responses or control measures within subsidiaries
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related field. A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Professional Qualifications in Risk Management is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ Operational Risk experience.
- Minimum 3 years IT experience in infrastructure management/channels management/systems development, network admin/Office systems.
- Experience in IT Security.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, experience in decision making for complex problems
- Ability to operate in a crisis situation, flexible and creative in critical, high-pressure situations
- Proactive and positive attitude, highly motivated and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Understanding of information security and risk management principles
The above positions are demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please CLICK HERE and log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 21st September, 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable